From partial to full repaint, our exterior painters will look after your job from start to finish. We even have builders, roofers and plasterers on hand to look after replacing rotten weatherboards, easing window frames and cutting out rusty roof sections.
Our integrated teams mean a smoother experience for you as well as on time completion.
Safety is important to us - we'll make a recommendation whether scaffolding is needed and we organise it on your behalf.
We have experience in painting the following areas:
Our Exterior Painters Treat Your Space Like Their Own
This means putting paint where it's meant to go, and not getting it where it's not meant to go.
All your plants, driveways, paths and windows will be covered, so they won't get any paint on them. Where appropriate, areas will be masked with tape to ensure you get straight lines where different colours meet.
Exterior Painting Process
- Your house will be washed to remove any dirt from the surfaces to be painted. Any mould or lichen present will be treated.
- Decks, paths, driveways and plants will be covered to stop paint getting on them
- Holes or cracks in the surfaces will be repaired or filled to make them look new again.
- Prime and/or seal areas that need it
- Apply quality paint products
- Leave your space spotless & remove all rubbish
Free Colour Consultation
Need some help choosing colours? Just ask for a free consultation service, and we'll send a qualified colour consultant to help you turn your ideas into a reality.
Prices That Don't Change
At Go 1 Day Painting you'll receive a detailed written quote outlining the scope of your project. Our exterior painters work from these scopes to ensure your job is finished on time and on budget.
Our accurate, upfront pricing means you'll never get hit with an unexpected bill you didn't plan for.